Thursday, June 2, 2011

Designer wedding gowns

I had not heard of him until he fell on one of his recent wedding dresses, but Stephanie Allin is one of the most outstanding award winning UK wedding fashion designers. His creations were British, if not impossible, to find a wedding dress Stephanie Allin in other countries, and are almost all beautiful 100%. The details are what really attracts lace belts laden with sophisticated art collecting. Here's a sample, what I want in each.


I like: a belt! The belts are in good condition and the springs are in good condition, but a wide belt with a belt just tickles my fancy on the wedding dress on the right. This belt is a luxury wedding dress without suffocating.



What I like: This lace wedding dress is beautiful and elegant, and yes, strapless. I'll forgive him that just because I love how feminine and graceful I know I would be.


I like: It 's a water sprite or fairy, or what? Okay, the headdress of flowers you did for me, yet simple wedding dress with its high waistline does not. It seems that perhaps only the lives empire (or a belt very high), which does not look pregnant, perhaps because it is too late.

View Stephanie Allin Wedding Dress Beautiful Wedding inspiration others. If you can get your hands on one, excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika